Open entry Halloween photo context hosted and promoted by White Label and free of submission charge. All information about prizes, entry guidelines and terms and conditions can be found below.
Halloween Photo Contest 2016
Entries to this competition should focus on anything Halloween themed, use your imagination and get creative. We are looking for great use of people, celebrations, lighting, exposure and innovative use of the Halloween theme… Send in your best pictures from the recent week for a chance to win a month’s feature all about your photography work.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary for this competition.
November 05, Saturday at 12:00(noon).
All entries should be submitted to via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Early entries which excite us will be posted throughout the days leading up to the deadline of the competition, accrediting the artists involved.
The top entry photo will qualify for becoming a Featured Artist for White Label – this includes a month-long feature during January 2016. The feature shall include an article review of the winner, their work and their creative process with a Q&A interview with the photographer.
Terms and Conditions:
- This competition is open to everyone and anyone.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries should be submitted by via email to email@example.com. Entries must be labelled with the entrant’s name and image files must not exceed general social media image size standards.
- Entrants should include their own name, e-mail address and any additional information they wish to submit in reference to their photographs.
- We regret that we are unable to accept postal entries.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time and date.
- All images submitted must be the work of the individual submitting them and must not have been officially published elsewhere or have won a prize in any other photographic competition. It is the responsibility of each entrant to ensure that any images they submit have been taken with the permission of the subject and do not infringe the copyright of any third party or any laws. Entrants must warrant that the photograph they are submitting is their own work and that they own the copyright for it.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, in consideration of their providing the Competition, each entrant grants a licence to White Label to feature any or all of the submitted images in any of their publications, their websites and/or in any promotional material connected to this competition only.
- Only one entry per person. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The winning entry will be that that is judged to be the most visually appealing, original and self-explanatory. The winner will be notified within seven days of the closing date of the competition (The closing date for the competition is 12:00(noon) on November 5, 2016).
- Closing date for entry will be 12:00(noon) on November 5, 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered.
- Winners will be chosen by a combination of public reception of social media sites and through the White Label production team itself.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entrants consent to their contact from contest organisers to be contacted by e-mail to the e-mail address any submissions are sent through from. No information shall be passed to any 3rd party groups.
- Entrants will be automatically signed up to White Label free membership for participating in the contest.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to White Label and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with general privacy policies.